Leeward Harbour Sandy Point, Abaco, Bahamas
- Real Estate Professional
Demander plus d'informationsRequest information
À propos de Leeward Harbour
Located 180 miles east of South Florida, Leeward Harbour in Sandy Point, Abaco, is 49 acres of pristine, sheltered acreage directly adjacent to the Sandy Point Airport on South Abaco. With direct access to an international airport and water depths capable of accommodating Sports Fishers, Mega Yachts or Cruise Ships, this offering presents a rare opportunity for development into an exclusive resort and marina, private cruise ship port or the chance to create a residential haven for the safety and enjoyment of friends and family.
With crystal clear waters, vibrant coral reefs, low density and easy accessibility to the southeastern United States via daily flights from most major cities, Leeward Harbour is the ideal development opportunity for those with vision who aspire to create a dream getaway for anyone in search of safety, healthy outdoor living, and, above all, peace of mind.
- Directly adjacent to Sandy Point Airport:
- Customs clearance available for private planes.
- Existing Runway:
- 4,700 linear feet
- Approvals are in-place to extend runway to 5,700 linear feet.
- Leeward Harbour Water Depth: Potential to accommodate vessels up to 200+ feet.
- Nearby Cruise Destination: Castaway Cay, an exclusive port for Disney Cruise Line located nearby on the former Gorda Cay.
- Abundant nature and wildlife: Living coral reef directly offshore.
- lot description
- Plage, Océan, Vue sur l'eau, Au bord de l'eau, Plage rocailleuse
- Special Market
- International Properties