Damianos Sotheby's International Realty has been providing real estate brokerage services in the Bahamas since 1945. Our estate agents are seasoned professionals trained in providing exceptional personalized service to all clients. Our specialized local knowledge combined with the global reach of our Sotheby's International Realty® network allow us to give our Bahamian property listings unparalleled exposure to qualified buyers around the world.
We pledge to employ our in-depth knowledge and vast array of resources to showcase each of our property listings to a global audience of qualified buyers, and we vow to dedicate our talent, energy and creativity to give each client the personalized service they deserve.
Damianos Sotheby's International Realty specializes in serving sellers of distinctive properties in all price ranges.
Click here to meet our team
the selling process
- Choosing an agent - Damianos Sotheby's International Realty has a team of experienced sales agents, each with their own special skill set and personality type. It is important to choose an agent that you feel comfortable with and can communicate effectively with.
- Establishing the asking price - Our sales agents can provide you with information and insights on current market data that will help you to price your property correctly. Be honest with your Realtor about your needs and expectations.
- Marketing presentation - The agent you select will provide you with a detailed marketing presentation outlining everything that will be done to help get your property sold.
- Signing a Listing Agreement - This formalizes the relationship and allows us to get started in implementing our marketing schedule.
- 5. Exposing the Property - As a member of the Bahamas Multiple Listing Service we will expose your property for sale to all members throughout the Bahamas. Our Sotheby's brand enables your agent to work with the Sotheby's Auction Houses and global network of 600+ offices in 45 countries.
- Marketing Schedule - After discussing our marketing plan we will present you with a concrete marketing schedule that will include web-based, print and multi-media campaigns.
- Showing the Property - Our agents will show your property to as many potential buyers as possible. Our agent will provide you with an important list of things to do in order to prepare your home for each showing. This will allow us to show off your property in its best light.
- The Offer - When we receive an offer we will submit it to you in writing, detailing all the various terms and conditions. We will discuss the pros and cons of the offer with you and strategize with you about how to move forward with the negotiations.
- Contract - Once an offer is accepted, Damianos Sotheby's International Realty or your lawyer will draw up a formal sales contract. We liaise with your lawyer and the buyers lawyer to help facilitate a fast and efficient process.
- Conditions - Contracts are often contingent upon financing, home inspections and/or appraisals. We will co-ordinate all of these efforts to make the process as seamless as possible.
- Closing - Once all of the conditions of the contract have been satisfied and clear title has been proven the transaction can close and you will receive your funds.
Please Contact Us to take the next step toward a successful sale of your property.