This full-time position performs duties necessary for accounts receivable, accounts payable, general accounting, bookkeeping, and various administrative tasks at our Lyford Cay office.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
Extensive work in QuickBooks software to enter, process, reconcile, verify, research, and maintain all financial transactions accurately on a daily basis.
Effectively communicate with the immediate supervisor regarding all questions, issues, and concerns.
Effectively communicate with clients, their employees, other company staff and management personnel.
Research, identify, and troubleshoot discrepancies diligently with little supervision.
Send and receive emails, telephone calls, and faxes.
Effectively use email for daily communication.
- Must have Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft Outlook experience.
- Experience using QuickBooks accounting software preferred.
- Previous experience in accounts payable/receivable or related administrative/book-keeping field preferred.
MINIMUM SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- Must be able to effectively speak, read, write and understand English.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Must be able to type with proficiency and accuracy.
- Must have knowledge of and be physically able to operate basic office machines, i.e., calculator, copier, scanner, fax, printer.
- Must display very good organization skills and must be detail-oriented.
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must have sound judgment and discretionary skills working with sensitive and confidential material.
- Must be able to work with little or no supervision.
- Must be able to consistently work under pressure and simultaneously prioritize multiple projects.
No Phone Calls Please